Educational Training & Workshops
Note: New workshop opportunities for 2023-2024 will be shared shortly!
Submit a workshop request 3 weeks in advance.
Workshops are primarily 2.5 hour interactive in-person sessions designed to heighten the campus’ cultural competence, as outlined in AU’s Inclusive Excellence Plan. Further, each workshop aims to develop participants’ critical consciousness through meaningful self-reflection, exploration of how power operates, and actionable anti-oppressive tools.
If you are looking for conversations over a multiple week time period, please see which sessions we are offering in our Intergroup Dialogue Program.
For faculty training and consultation, please visit The Center for Teaching, Research, & Learning.
To submit a request, you are required to:
- Have a minimum of 10 particpants
- Submit the request form through the CDI website
- Submit 3 weeks in advance (4 weeks for customized)
Ensure your submission:
- Aligns with CDI’s mission and AU’s Inclusive Excellence Plan
- Reaches campus-wide communities with high impact
- Serves populations with less involvement in CDI
- Supplement requests for organization’s ongoing diversity, equity, and inclusion work
For additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2023 Offerings
CDI's Playlist 1 - DEI Basics
CDI's Playlist 2 DEI and I
DEI and I
CDI's Playlist 3 DEI and US
DEI and US